Founded in 2002 by Glenn Ullmann and Deanna Brown, Ullmann Brown Wealth Advisors has a long history in helping clients achieve financial freedom through our customized, goals based approach to wealth management. Throughout our history, our commitment to our clients has been our top priority; we are here to serve our clients and hold our fiduciary duty in the highest regard.
- Formation of Ullmann Financial
- Glenn Published, Landing a Smooth Retirement–The Only Financial Planning Book You'll Ever Need
- Deanna satisfies the education, examination, experience and ethics requirements for CFP® certification.
- Firm recognized as a NABCAP "Premier Advisor" for proprietary Client Education and Customer Service Model
- Surpassed $300 million in total client assets
- Deanna Brown is a National Recipient of the NAIFA "Four Under Forty" Award
- Launched the Divorce Advisory Group with the addition of Pat Kilbane
- Glenn Ullmann recognized by the Jacksonville Business Journal as a Veteran of Influence
- Firm has moved into its own stand-alone building
- Rebranded to Ullmann Brown Wealth Advisors
- Brian James, Director of Investments, earned the CPWA® certification
- Fidelity custodies client assets
Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation. The Four Under Forty Award by National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) and Advisor Today is awarded by a panel of judges who evaluate candidates based on a demonstrated success in business, significant community involvement, commitment, visibility, diversity, and overall impact on the nation and/or region. The Premier Advisor award by Jacksonville Magazine/904 is based on criteria used by the NABCAP, which evaluates candidates on 20 categories of practice management. Characteristics of an advisory practice evaluated include but are not limited to: Years of experience, Credentials/Designations, Average AUM per client, Investment philosophy, Risk philosophy, U4/ADV status, and Customer service. Advisors are invited to participate by submitting an online questionnaire. No fee is paid to participate..
Why Ullmann Brown Wealth Advisors
Differentiators that make us stand out from the crowd when it comes to wealth management include our independence, fee-based structure, client service and our affiliation with a national custodian.
Independent, Unbiased Investment Strategy
Because we are an employee-owned firm, we have the freedom to run our firm independently, practicing the principles we know will best serve our clients’ wealth management needs. We take our fiduciary duty very seriously – it drives everything we do.
Fee-based Registered Investment Advisor
We are a fee only investment who takes our fiduciary responsibility very seriously. Our primary duty is to you – our client.
Excellent Customer Service
You can expect us to deliver proactive and unparalleled service. As your partner, we will return calls promptly and thoroughly answer questions you may have. We also aim to simplify and explain complex matters so you are comfortable and confident as we develop and monitor your goal-based plan. We believe education is key to a successful partnership and we are here to help eliminate complexities when it comes to your wealth management plan.
Custodian Services Provided by Fidelity Clearing and Custody Solutions®
Fidelity Investments® is one of the world's largest providers of financial services that provides custodial and clearing services to Ullmann Brown Wealth Advisors' clients.
Ullmann Brown Wealth Advisors actively supports the community in which we work and live.
Our team strives to positively impact our communities in many ways including financial support, volunteering, and partnering with non-profit organizations.
Some of the organizations we assist follow: